Applicants agree to abide by the rules of the competition.
Applications should be sent no later than June 30, 2014.
Applications should be sent to the following address:
Jāzeps Vītols Latvian Academy of Music,
K. Barona Street 1, Riga, LV-1050, Latvia
or to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Only complete applications will be accepted. They also must include the following documents:
- completed application form;
- Curriculum Vitae (1000–1300 characters);
- digital photo (JPEG format ~0,5 MB) sent to email@example.com;
- recording of the concert or rehearsal (no less than 15 minutes in duration and no older than year 2013 – a DVD or to firstname.lastname@example.org in MP4 or any other popular video format);
- copy of bank transfer of registration fee 30 EUR.
The organizers of the competition keep the right to provide pre-selection of the participants after the evaluation of applications. The organizers have the rights to demand additional information about the participants of the competition. The list of the participants of the competition will be published in the competition website; competitors will be notified via e-mail by July 20, 2014.
At registration the participant of the competition will have to present a valid passport or ID card to verify the date of birth.
All candidates must arrive on time and at the venue indicated by the organizers. In case of absence or lateness, a candidate will be eliminated.
All rounds are open to the public.